GatorWorld welcomes group tours year-round !
Tour through the 15-acre attraction with one of our handlers with a alligator on board. See over 400 gators from babies to monsters!
Easy access to and from the park. (Just 1 mile off I-75)
- Over 400 Gators
- Hold a Gator
- Feed Gators
- Hang Out In The Petting Zoo!
Things To Know!
- Located Wildwood, FL on State Road 44, one mile right off of I-75.
- The admission to the park lets you hold, feed, and get your picture taken with a gator.
- Remember to bring a camera. We don’t charge for pictures.
- GatorWorld is closed on Sundays and Christmas Day.
LARGE GROUP ADMISSION
Call For Pricing!
We accept cash, check, or credit cards upon arrival at GatorWorld.
LARGE GROUP RATES are contingent upon a minimum of 16 paying people. Admission prices listed are per person.
Contact us (352) 462-9500